What to Bring on a Hike?
- Foam сamping mat;
- Sleeping bag;
- "ASP" (Ambush Seating Pad);
- A spoon, a mug and a bowl;
- Camping knife;
- Water vessel (a flask, a bottle or a water bladder hydration system);
- Head lamp;
- Personal first-aid kit;
- Personal hygiene items.
Clothes and shoes appropriate for the season:
- Warm socks, tracking socks (several pairs);
- Work gloves;
- Thermal clothes (sport one and fleece one);*
- Membrane jacket;
- Tracking shoes (Must be troddenout shoes!);
- Second pair of shoes (sneakers or crocs);
- Poncho or raincoat.